Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
vdinh Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP envy x360 Restarts

HP Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP Envy x360 laptop keeps restarting every time I open my lid. My settings are already on Sleep mode for when I close the lid. This just started occurring recently and I've already tried running quick tests via F2 function and upgraded the BIOS. Doing a system recovery is my last resort. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15350 1075 1599
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP envy x360 Restarts

Hey there! @vdinh

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I understand that your computer restarts when you open the lid.

Please try few steps mentioned below.

- Right click on the small Battery Changing icon on the bottom right-hand corner and select Power Options

- Click on Change plan Settings next to what power plan is selected.

- Click on Change advanced power settings

- Expand Sleep and make sure to set Allow hybrid sleep and Hibernate after to Never or 0

- Expand Hard Disk and set Turn off hard disk after to Never or 0

- Click Apply then OK

Hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation