Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Parth_vader Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP hs2350 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband module with WIndows 10 does not connect to internet

HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G1 Tablet with an inbuilt HP hs2350 HSPA+ Mobile broadband module. I have an 3G working SIM inserted. This was working very well with WIndows 8.1 and I was able to connect to internet easily with it and use this as a broadband connection.

I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit as a fresh install. It recognises the HP hs2350 HSPA+ Mobile broadband module and installs a generic driver fro the same. The SIM card and mobile service operator (Vodafone IN) is also recognized and I can see a full signal strength. However when I try to connect to internet through WIndows 10, it does not work. The error message is " Cant Connect to this network.  Enter an APN and try again "

In the "Cellular" under advanced settings, I have configured teh APN as per settings provided by the service provider (esp. APN name "www") everything else as default. However when I connect to the internet using this it gives me this error message mentioned above.

The SIM card is worknig adn when I connect it to an Android phone it works very well. However when I connect my tablet using windows 10 it gives me an error. I reached out to Vodafone and they tried out quite a fe different settings but their inference is that its a Windows 10 issue.

Can you please help?

Parthesh Gulawani

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation