cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP laptop Pavilion dm3 - screen goes black sometimes as i'm using it

Hi,

My computer screen goes black for a few seconds sometimes as I'm using it.  Most of the time it resumes and I can continiue what ever I was doing, but sometimes it doesn't and it stops responding.  I  used HP assistant and tuned up my computer but it did not solve the problem.  I'm not computer savy and I don't know how to fix the problem.  Can you help me?

Thank you very much

Christiane

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 1
9 9 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP laptop Pavilion dm3 - screen goes black sometimes as i'm using it

Hi bud,

unfortune, something is wrong in VGA card overheating and seems there is no solution just you check tempreture when you use it and make cool , the fan is not enaugh compatible with that.

I got this problem with my Pavilion tx1000 and is still lasting

good luck

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation