Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

HP laptop R203TX

HP Recommended
HPr203TX
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I purchased a HP laptop R203TX around 3 weeks ago. I am having problem in installing wifi drivers for windows 7. I tried downloading the drivers from website / download from the ftp site which customer care gave but no luck. Finally customer care suspected it could be hardware problem and arranged for the site visit. Its been 4-5 days and no body has shown up. I spoke to one of the HP partner here in bangalore for site visit and they were extreamly rude and asked me they cannot come and i can escalate if i want. I am not getting any help and laptop is sitting idle from more than 3 weeks. I am deeply disappointed with the poor service from HP and repenting for it.

Can i get the highest escalation contact for HP ?? don't know if they still care..

Please advice.

Thanks,

Prashanth

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 15
13,019 12,963 1,698 3,947
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi,

I've escalated your issue.

Someone from HP would assist you soon, keep an eye over this thread and your personal messaging Inbox.

Regards

Visruth
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
2,112 1,643 5 33
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@pks1 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

Cheers,

KarolB

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks Visruth and Karol for the help. The hardware listed on the website was not used on the laptop. The technician opened the laptop, checked the exact model from wifi chip and downloaded the relevant drives and it worked.

I informed the same during the feedback. I didn't wanted to use this forum for complaints. However i appreciate your support again.

Thanks,

Prashanth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
13,019 12,963 1,698 3,947
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome Prashanth 🙂

Glad it got sorted out!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation