Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Trishukumar Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP laptop model no.15-g015AU

I was resetting ,my laptop but when it was 2% down,I pushed the power button as it was taking to longer period of time.After that when I am opening my laptop it shows only the HP logo and nothing happening.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
17328 897 2517
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP laptop model no.15-g015AU

Hey @Trishukumar, welcome to the HP Forums! I'd be happy to help you with your notebook. 

I see you were resetting your HP 15-g015au notebook and the power button was pushed before the reset was complete, and now the notebook is stuck on the HP logo screen.

Please choose the document below that applies to your operating system and complete the suggested troubleshooting:

HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)

HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 8)

HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does not Start (Windows 7, Vista, XP)

If the document helps you to resolve the issue, please click the Accept as Solution button below. If you require further assistance let me know and I will do my best to help. 

Thanks. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation