cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rohan100
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP laptop problems, what's wrong?

HP Recommended

hp dv4 problems--
when I on my laptop I show select is and shows win7 ems after I log in my touchpad clicking not work and it's behave weired
I have to mention some of my keyboard key doesn't work what I have to do ??? pls reply fast and clearly
I recently upload win 7 but there is no problem till last month bot it's now behave weired

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Sparkles1
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 716 1,915
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Rohan100,

Welcome to the HP Forum! Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What is your product or model number? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I grasp that  you are running Windows 7 on your notebook and are able to log in but the keyboard and TouchPad are not working properly. You installed Windows 7 about a month ago and have not had any issue until recently.  Have you checked for viruses and malware? Have you run the Windows troubleshooter? Have you run the HP Support Assistant? While I wait for the requested information, here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Notebook Keyboard Troubleshooting (Windows 7) that may help.  

Thanks for participating in the HP Forums where we want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue as yourself. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution" to help other community members! To show appreciation for my efforts kindly click the Thumbs Up” below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation