Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dp98 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP notebook stream11 keeps blinking HP then black screen

Tried to hard reset to wipe to factory reset. Hit F11 but comes up with error 0xc000000f. Now it just keeps blinking HP and then goes to black screen and then blinks HP over and over. Plz help
0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8121 482 912
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP notebook stream11 keeps blinking HP then black screen

Hi @dp98,

Thanks for choosing HP Support Forums. Great platform to find solutions, tips, and tweaks to your questions/concerns

I see you are unable to boot your computer to the desktop, have tried to reset the PC by hitting F11 on startup and got error code 0xc000000f. Now the PC boots to HP and turns off, is that correct? Kudos to you for trying to do boot the PC to F11 to repair the PC. I would like to help you on this concern. 

Do you recall any BIOS update being installed on the PC before this issue occurred? 

If so, recommend you to try to do a BIOS recovery on the PC, refer to article http://hp.care/2bXONjA for assistance. 

Recommend you run system diagnositcs on the computer by tapping F2 on startup. 

If the diagnostics fail, please contact phone support for the service options for the computer by filling the form on www.hp.com/contacthp

If you have any external devices connected to the computer, request you to disconnect them and try to boot the PC to the desktop.

Also refer to article http://hp.care/2eKbCpt

Let me know if this helped or if you need further assistance. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation