cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HesselV
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP omen 15-ax010nd blue screen of death, and black screen.

HP Recommended
HP omen 15-ax010nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys,

Today i was playing some videogames when i had to cook food, when i came back my laptop didnt react to my mouse, touchpad and keypad. I waited for half a hour when i decided to turn it off with the off-button. After that the laptop had problems with starting, giving me the blue screen Memory_mangegement. The laptop would turn on and off himself, i decided to turn it off and wait half a hour or so. After that i tried to start it and i got the same blue screen and two others, i looked them up because i wanted to know what they meant. After that the screen turned black, while the laptop was still running. I decided to turn it off and on, and i could reboot the computer and reinstall windows. I had no important documents and thought it might fix the fact that i had the blue screen memory_management. It looked to be fixed for 5 minutes or so but after that some blue screen turned up again and after that the laptop won't even start again.

Do you guys have some advice to fix it? Or should i just send it to HP? It still had a warranty.

Hope you guys can help,

Hessel

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,398 2,342
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @HesselV,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I see from the post that you are having a blue screen of death on your HP notebook. Don't worry as I have a few steps to help you get through this concern,

Let's start off by performing a Hard reset on the notebook: 

Next thing, I would suggest here is to Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool. Click on Start, type in mdsched.exe and allow the tool to check your computer memory (RAM) for problems.

I would suggest you try to update the Bios and Chipset drivers from our HP Support website, using this link.

You could also check for viruses on your PC, so if you have any anti-virus software, please run a complete scan on your PC

Check and Repair Windows System Files sfc /scannow - Press Windows Key + X, then click Command Prompt (Admin)

When the command prompt is open, type sfc /scannow into the command prompt and hit Enter. After the operation has finished, restart your computer. Windows should now behave more like normal.

Next thing, you could try is to change the Power settings to High Performance.

If this problem occurs shortly after installing a new program, remove that program and check if the PC boots up without any blue screen of death.

If the issue persists, I would suggest the next step would be to run a system diagnostics test as well as an extensive test on the Hard drive and Memory from F2 (Please capture the failure ID for further assistance).

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation