cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lnarch Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP pavilion broken hinge and case

Pavilion dv7
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Extremely frustrated! I have had the pavilion laptop for a couple of years now, so warranty has expired but soon after I started having issues with the left hand hinge. it has gotten to the point where the entire laptop case has cracked open. I cannot find a proper technician to fix the hinge.....each one just makes a bigger mess of things.
The laptop (otherwise) is still in great working condition, thus it will not be viable for me to replace.
Could you please advise on a proper technician who will use genuine hp parts to fix the hinge and case?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired Omar-E
Retired
10015 6655 119 419
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP pavilion broken hinge and case

lnarch

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation