Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lisa90 Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP pavilion x360 13t dissembly

hp pavilion x360 13t-u000
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Hello,

Seems that all of the teardown guides I found online are of an older version with the big rubber stoppers. Mine is unfortunately the newer version with the wide u shape stoppers. But ya! I'm trying to install another 4gb of ram and can't figure out how to dissemble it! Help!
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
37019 5580 9624
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Page 56 of this Manual shows the end game for memory upgrade:

Manual

Also see p. 38-40 showing removal of the top cover. I seriously hope you know what you are doing. You are going to have to remove the motherboard and memory upgrade definitely will make the warranty at risk. But we will help as much as we can. 

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

0 Kudos
lisa90 Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have an extended warranty for 2 years. If i have a problem that is not memory related, will HP still look at my computer if it's within warranty?
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation