cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP photosmart 6520

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 6520
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am having troubles getting my printer to print wirelessly from my computer. IP address for the printer is up to date on my computer; however even though the IP I typed in was correct from what I saw on my printer, my computer stated it couldn't find it. I have already restarted my router for the wireless, reset my printer to factory defult and input my wireless information again. My computer and printer both state that they are connected to the internet and ready to go, but when I attempt to print a project, I get a message saying that the computer is unable to communicate with the printer because "it is unavailable or not connected." It was working just fine a couple days ago and there were no updates or changes on my computer or my wireless network that I think could have caused this problem. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
28,390 28,140 2,495 9,235
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mirzakhanihz

There might be a small instruction or setup that is not "getting the news".

If you have not already done so, you might try:

• Remove the existing printer program
  • Reboot / Restart and log in
  • Download a fresh copy of the Full Feature Software for your Printer
  • Manually install the printer software package
  • Reboot / Restart and log in

Your Printer:

HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer

Your Full Feature Software:

PS6520_1315-1.exe

================================

Instructions, Help, and Examples:

Install Full Feature Software – Printer

When you see a Post that helps you,

Inspires you, provides fresh insight,

Or teaches you something new,

Click the "Thumbs Up" on that Post.

Click my Answer Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation