cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sayedraza Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP v220w pen drive of 16 GB is write protected

HP V-220 W PENDRIVE

My HP v220w pen drive of 16 GB is write protected and i am allowed only to copy from it and nothing else, so i have tried all the possible methods to format it like "registry editor, command prompt, using disk manage, safe mode, also using bootable OS DVD". I think i have 2 options now, one to exchage it using warranty card and the other to try formatting using Open Source Operating System. If some one have any solutions for this please reply me...!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation