Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sacrilicous Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP x2 12-b020nr Stylus

I recently purchased an HP Pavilion x2 12-b020nr and want to buy the correct stylus, but for the life of me can not find the roght one. Is stylus model#J4R51AA#ABL or mode#T5E12AA#ABL the correct one? Or is it a completely different one? Can someone who owns the laptop please let me know the correct stylus? Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 4158 561 1251
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP x2 12-b020nr Stylus

The one which is made for HP X2 is

HP Active Pen with Bluetooth App Launch Button
T4Z24AA
Part Number : 846410-001

Please go through this supporting document : PAGE 41

http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c04895999.pdf    

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation