cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

HP250 G4 DRIVERs INSTALLATION

HP Recommended
HP250 G4 - P5U05EA

Hello,

i bought i NEW HP250 g4 P5U05EA with NO WINDOWS pre-installed. 

After bypassing the issue with the instalation from a DVD, since the USB will not boot, i managed to get WINDOWS 7 64Bits installed.

I am having issues with the DRIVERS from the site - they are not working, and i get different messages saying that i dont meet the required specs.

The Laptop has AMD Graphics bord.

Can someone please tell me WHAT ARE THE CORRECT DRIVERS to instal and the order to do it?

I have tryed different ways in differet times.

I actualy got once everything installed, but the display did not had its maxium quality. i mean the colors where just...not full.

i figured that some update needs to happed so that everything can be as it should.

But Windows Update will not update.

I will try again these days to re-instal Win 7 32bits - maybe this is the issue.

I've tryed getting drives from all over the internet - forums, people, everything.

PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS A WAY TO DO THIS!!!! It is getting really frustating and it shouldnt be this way!

P.S. : i dont get the think with the AMD board, and with driver i need for what.

On HP site, at the graphics drivers there are MANY DRIVERS FOR THIS!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!!

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Level 19
Level 19
88,534 88,419 11,300 24,270
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I believe your machine uses Intel processor. Please go to the following site

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=7609954&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4063

to download

Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver (American, International)
Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver (American, International)

and install to your computer first then reboot. After that download and install the following drivers

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver (American, International)

AMD/Intel Switchable High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver (American, International)  

Hope this helps.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you! Will try that as you said!
Hope it will work and bring the display to its best thing.
Cause my old lapltop witch is 15 years old look way better that this!

Will try everything one more time. If nothing will work, i will return the **bleep** thing and never hear about HP again!

I will let every one here know what happen.

Thank you again for your reply!
0 Kudos
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No, it didnt help.

UNABLE TO INSTAL MEI - computer does not meet minimum requirments.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, and why?

Should i use a Wind 7 32bit ?

0 Kudos
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Or does this has something to do with the upgrade of BIOS?

I dont understant WHY HP does not have an answer for this, because after all the research i've done on the internet NO ONE has a definitive solution to this!

It's only an instalation for a driver....
0 Kudos
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will try another thing : everything from the biginning starting Windows 7 64bits.

I will pull al drivers on a CD, since unable to use USBs from the first use.

First i will to an updated of the BIOS, after that install Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver (American, International)  and go from there.

I have one question : since the laptop has the AMD switchable graphics bord, to i ALSO NEED THE INTEL ONE?

Can you tell me how does that work?

i thought i only needed one - THE AMD ONE.

Please tell me if that's right or not...

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation