Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Charlietucker84 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ha stream notebook 11

Hp stream notebook 11
So new laptop today, somehow I must have put on the wrong password so couldn't log on, can't find anyway to reset it. Tried to reboot went wrong....now I get system disabled 52131797.... I have an essay to complete asap, please don't tell me have wasted 150 on a new laptop for nothing??? What happened to the good old days of just rebooting a laptop. 😢
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
153 5 6
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ha stream notebook 11

hello

please use the link below 

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04648973

please try F11 recovery on the notebook 

do remember after recovery you will have access to only WIN and drivers 

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

Regards,
Vijay
0 Kudos
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ha stream notebook 11

What do you mean?
0 Kudos
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ha stream notebook 11

It's asking for administrator password
0 Kudos
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ha stream notebook 11

Wil,a black screen and blue box
0 Kudos
Professor
Professor
1571 133 297
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ha stream notebook 11

Input the code you are getting here: https://bios-pw.org to obtain the password.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation