Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MoayadReb Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hard Drive Extensive Test: Failed

hp 250 g4
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi,

I am receiving the following error RTXN7h-00085b-xd7wlk-60t903 after I made a hdd test..

Product ID: P5U05EA#AB8

Does anyone know what that means?

Still hard is working but sometimes not responding and taking too much time to do a simple action.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Provost Provost
Provost
37777 5729 9907
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It means time to replace the hard drive. Can we help you locate and install it and then put software and data back on?

0 Kudos
MoayadReb Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It has been only 3 months and the hdd failed, it is kind of annoying!

I am in Turkey, would you be able to help me? thanks

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
37777 5729 9907
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If it is only 3 months, HP will still have it under warranty and you need to start a Support case online. It is getting difficult to do it by phone but they are improving the online warranty channels. 

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/scm/home?ac.admitted=1466337976044.1123376534.4928...

0 Kudos
MoayadReb Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for help, I have submitted a case

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation