Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
The24-7Gamers Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hard drive failure

HP-F209WM
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Well this is more of less like a warranty question I was wondering my hard drive. Has failed and I bed to recover some data from the hard drive with external hard drive 2.5 sata connector if I did th would it void my warranty?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
37815 5736 9916
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hard drive failure

Here is the Service Manual:

Manual

Technically removing the top cover to access the hard drive bay may jeopardize the warranty. If I were you I would start a support case:

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/scm/home?ac.admitted=1466549062648.1123376534.4928...

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation