cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1069Rocky Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Having issues on shut down "HPCMPMGR.EXE" not responding, Also CCSVCHST.EXE - not responding

Is there a way to fix these errors with out having to rebuild the entire machine ? Causing performance issues and sytem hangs. Thanks

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Professor Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2317 2315 176 721
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Having issues on shut down "HPCMPMGR.EXE" not responding, Also CCSVCHST.EXE - not responding

Can i get info on the exact model number and the current OS that system is running on?

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
0 Kudos
1069Rocky Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

it it makes a diference, I'm using XP pro on a Pavilion 5020US ..

Rocky

0 Kudos
Distinguished Professor
2317 2315 176 721
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Check this link... http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericSoftwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&softwareitem=oj-2...

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
1069Rocky Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Cyclops

The fix worked .THANKS...   got anything for the "CCSVCHST.exe  - not responding" error that I occasionally  get or did the HPCMPMRG.exe fix take care of both issues?

Best Regards

Rocky

0 Kudos
Distinguished Professor
2317 2315 176 721
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

For the 2nd issue check if this helps... http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_view.jsp?wv_type=public_web&docurl=20080401070935EN&ln=en_US

0 Kudos
mjbaldauff Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I am recieving application error: faulting application hpcmpmgr.exe version 2.1.1.0, faulting module ntdll, version 5.2.3790.1830 Does anyone know how to resolve this?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation