Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Seth_Prateek Tutor
Tutor
13 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Help required in connecting bluetooth headphone **bleep** microphone

HP Pavilion 15ac 179tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi all,

The other day i was trying to connect a SYSKA(SH76) bluetooth enabled headphone **bleep** microphone to my newly purchased HP Pavilion 15ac179tx. I installed realtek bluetooth 4.0 driver and then started to find bluetooth enabled devices, neither my HTC 816 phone got detected nor my bluetooth enabled headset. I checked and found that all necessary settings for device detection were already correct yet windows failed to detect my device.

Any help please.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
72593 8809 18923
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Did you give ALL devices are discoverlable ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Seth_Prateek Tutor
Tutor
13 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yes that option is enabled

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation