cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Naqib_Shayea
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How Can I install and HDD on Hp Omen 15 - 5213dx?

HP Recommended
HP Omen 15 - 5213dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi
Can you please tell me that does this HP OMEN 15 - 5213DX support and HDD or it just supports a SSD? Because I want to have an HDD along side this SSD.
And Someone said it does support an HDD but needs something to coonect it to the board. If Someone knows what kind of port or device is needed for installing HDD on Omen 15 - 5213dx Please tell me  
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Huffer
Level 17
Level 17
45,018 44,794 7,234 12,829
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You are asking about the older model Metal omen with the beveled case, right? I had that model and the storage is only an SSD. There is no place to put a standard 2.5 inch drive and besides you will have a very hard time finding the rubber gasket needed to reinstall the rear access cover door. They do not exist that I could ever find and without it the laptop will not hold together properly. 

Service Manual

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation