Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Pi-Boss.

Great choice.

Since I reside in Seminole FL.

Thanks again and best to you.

REO

HP Recommended

Could you help us out with ours? We have already done CMOS removal for 30 sec then back in to no avail. Our code is 90405587 Thank you in advance

HP Recommended

Welcome XST. Try.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended
Reo thank you. We actually got it last night. We found another forum that you said you got the Backdoor codes from. Thank you for releasing that information. We were very dissapointed after we took the laptop apart to remove cmos battery and it didn't work. Thanks to you though we now have it up and running. Again thank you.
HP Recommended

REO;

That's pretty cool.  Back, way back, in the 80's I was racing Motocross, lived in Cleveland, Ohio thus would move to Brooksville, Florida (Croom Motorcycle area) for the winters to continue practice.  On the weekends my girl and I would drive to Tampa - St. Pete for beach volleyball and eveything else that was going on then.  

I moved to Florida permanently June 2011 to St. Augustine Beach and simply love it!  

Nice meeting (getting great help from) a fellow Floridian, have a great day!

piBoss

(3.14... & Bruce Springsteen)

HP Recommended

Hello Professor, I noticed that from this note you were able to help Pi-boss recover his Bios password. I am having the same problem after three attempts I get the

code: 61085313.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason T.

HP Recommended

Welcome Tuoh. Try.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

Hi There!

Please help!  Sounds like everyone asks that question on this form...

I am having the same problem.  It tells me system disabled and gives me the following Key:  54247838

Can you help?  Thanks for your kindness in advance...

Brad

HP Recommended

Brad try.

REO

HP Recommended
It worked perfect!! THANKYOU!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.