cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
avizzzy
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

How do I get my preferred and latest HP Spectre in the Netherlands

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360

I see that HP Netherlands in trying to push out the old HP Spectre x360 to the dutch market - http://store.hp.com/NetherlandsStore/Merch/List.aspx?sel=NTB&ctrl=f&fc_sb_spectre=1

I can hardly see any of the new HP Spectre x360, even the ones that are available comes with preconfigurred spects. For example in the UK market I see a 13 inch 4k model , where as in the Dutch market there is only 1080p models with FHD and only one 4K that's sold for almost 2k euros. 

Wonder why HP treats the dutch market in this way? Is there anyway that I could order the product in UK without too many hassels? 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation