Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Tiasteis Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do i open the pc to inside ?

15-g030so
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

Hello HP!

I got this problem with my pc, want to open it to get inside of the pc to get my hard driver. I want my hard driver becuase the pc battry dosent work :(

I cant find a place to open it? All the screws are out but i cant :( Can you help me ?

IMG_20160813_220003.jpg

IMG_20160813_215941.jpg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
38587 38405 5890 10264
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do i open the pc to inside ?

Here is the service Manual:

Manual

See p. 43 showing top cover removal. You come in from the top down not the bottom. You might have missed the screws under the rubber feet. 

Not exactly your model but helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCCCXxWe4Mo

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

In this new video i will be showing you how to take apart any HP pavilion P series notebook, it is a really easy procedure but as always do this under your own risk and be careful because if you did it wrong, you might harm your PC ...
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation