cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do i set up my HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Series printer to Google Cloud Print?

DeskJet 2130
Chrome OS

i want to connect my HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Series printerto my HP Chromebook. ive been able to figure out that i need to set the printer up to Goolge Cloud Print but i cannot figure out how to set the printer up, im honestly not even sure whether or not the printer is compatible to google cloud print? if anyone is able to help me with this situation i would really appreciate the help!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 11
11,219 2,191 436 153
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do i set up my HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Series printer to Google Cloud Print?

@ginaxo24 wrote:

i want to connect my HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Series printerto my HP Chromebook. ive been able to figure out that i need to set the printer up to Goolge Cloud Print but i cannot figure out how to set the printer up, im honestly not even sure whether or not the printer is compatible to google cloud print? if anyone is able to help me with this situation i would really appreciate the help!

That has to be set through google print setups so you need to go to your google account to do this setup.

-------- Looking for HP driver support When Windows 10 O/S isn't Supported ------
Windows 10 drivers may be available through Windows Update

Click 'Learn More' below for steps on using Windows Update to determine what drivers might be available for your product. Please be aware that HP does not guarantee Windows 10 drivers will be available from Windows Update.
Learn more
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a HP USER community forum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, Millions of folks have gone back from Win10 to their prior O/S -- something you don't hear about from MS. by WAWood but ALL to TRUE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Those that want HD Gaming should plan to invest in a Gaming Laptop to handle those requirements. Eamples GTA V or Crysis 3.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I want set my printer to my phone
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation