Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
KamilAmjad Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How many internal ports does HP ENVY 15-u483cl x360 has? Could i install both SSD & HDD together?

HP ENVY 15-u483cl x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to have both HDD & SSD installed on my notebook..

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
35648 5308 9134
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

How many internal ports does HP ENVY 15-u483cl x360 has? Could i install both SSD & HDD together?

There is just one SATA port and if you want an SSD you have to use an SSD adapter which takes the place of the SATA drive. 

Your Manual

See p. 20. 

The parts to adapt a solid state drive do not appear to be "spared" i.e. HP does not sell them. Post back with any other questions. Your fastest and best option seems to installing a 2.5 inch SATA SSD as large as you can afford. 

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation