I have a HP Spectre x360 that i recived for a school vendor agreement, i got it a year ago and it has all these things wrong with it and i was just wondering how much it would cost to fix it so it looks like new
List of things broken or wrong
1) cracked screen dont know how it happened left some pens and books on it one night, woke up and it was cracked corner to corner
2) Missing rubber bumper for the screen pretty sure i inserted an sd card and it came out
3) Missing rubber bumper from the bottom dont know were it went, continues to scrap the bottom and scratch when moved
4) Hinges are loose, screen wobbles horribly, this came from general use pretty sad about it
5) Dent in the thin alu on the bottom, dont know how this happened
6) Broken Jack the headphone jack when listening to music or video randomly gives tons of scratchy sound like static and i dont know if this hardware or software issue
7) Damage to the screen and body ends, the edge ends have mushroomed due to being slightly droped on a hard surface
Im pretty sad that all this has happened in the first year of use im very curious how muh it will cost to fix. I cant undestand why HP wouldnt just spend a little extra on making the build quality better especially when it meant to be a direct competitor to apple mac book pro.
>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks << *** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.