cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to Update Bios to UEFI on DV6-6050

pavilion dv6-6050
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hi my friends

I've been trying to update my bios to UEFI with the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI ver.5.9.
I've downloaded the latest version of  HP BIOS Update UEFI for my notebook but when I made ''HP_TOOLS',all of the folders in bios part were empty.

I need help.ASAP.

tnx in advance

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
46,980 41,238 4,501 11,738
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Download the v. 5.9.0.0 and double click on it. Do not create the HP_TOOLS folder on your own.

Let the HP PC Hardware Diagnostic softpaq take care of that.

I am not an HP Employee.
You can click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply was the information you were looking for that helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped by clicking on the
Highlighted
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks For Answering...

Where can I find this ''HP PC Hardware Diagnostic softpaq''?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
46,980 41,238 4,501 11,738
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can find it at the following HP website.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/pc-diags.html?jumpid=va_r602_us/en/any/pps/pl_...

I am not an HP Employee.
You can click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply was the information you were looking for that helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped by clicking on the
Highlighted
5 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Tnx Again,I'm gonna try the third one.the first one,didn't work.I hope that one will work.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation