Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Hphasit Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to solve my HP Admin Password or Power On Password issue?

SpectreXT
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

This is first time I experienced my lap top asking for Administrative Password or Power On Passwor, but I have neither of them. I tried some passwords and they didn't work, and I search on line for this issue and someone was saying to try 66665891 but it did no work eiher. After trying a few and it gave this error of system disabled withthe code 53578094. I turned the laptop off a few times and tried again but the system disabled code is the same as 53578094. Would you please direct me how to get this around so I can have the laptop on? Thanks and appreciate your help.

3 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
49213 9748 16560
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Hphasit

Enter    42450010

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

0 Kudos
Hphasit Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your fast response. However, I did not need to try your solution as it turned out that my child was setting up an admin password last night but I did not know of it, and once he's back from school and he told me that he was exploring something. It worked now.

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
49213 9748 16560
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good to hear

All the best,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation