cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
FUR_DEN_KAISER Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to upgrade my graphics card for my HP Pavilion g6 notebook PC ?

HP Pavilion g6 notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My graphic Cards are extremely old and drivers are outdated for gaming. I want to upgrade my graphic drivers and stuff that helps gaming or what you guys recomend, send a link below to the xact website i can download.

Processor:   Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350m CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz

Installed Memory:   4.00GB

Systemtype:   64-bit Operating System

HP Pavilion g6 notebook PC

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
6,182 5,326 349 627
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to upgrade my graphics card for my HP Pavilion g6 notebook PC ?

Hello @FUR_DEN_KAISER,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I read your post about the Graphics Drivers, and wanted to assist you!  I understand that you are looking to improve the notebook, so that you can do some gaming.

If there are updates available for the Graphics Drivers, you can find them on the HP site.  Start by going to this site. Once there, input your Product Number and click "Find my product".  On the next page, select your Operating System and click "Update".  You should be able to access and download the drivers. The category that you are looking for is Driver-Graphics.  You can also try upgrading some hardware on the notebook, like the Memory Modules or Processor.  For upgrade options, please review the following guide: 

HP Pavilion G6 Notebook PC - Maintenance and Service Guide

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation