Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rull777 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to upgrade the 3CRWER200-75 to latest firmware, and solve problem with wifi?

3CRWER200-75
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

i use 3CRWER200-75 router (JE467A).

General Information
3C number 3CRWER200-75
Software version 1.3ww
Boot loader version Redboot V0.00.01
Wireless version 5.1.0.23 DFS2
Hardware version 3COM_AP51_v01

I have a problem with changing wireless settings.

On status menu they are showed as changed, but really all devices can connect to lan with deffault name "3Com" without any security.

And even if i turn off the wireless, it will work.

I had firmware version - v1.3s, but I had problem with low internet speed,

it worked at 20-30Mbit/s max, with ISP port up to 1Gbit/s

After this i tryed to upgrade to v1.3.06WW, v1.3.14SH, v1.3.14WW,

and now i try to use v1.3WW.

Problem with low speed are remain and i can`t change wifi settings, and all can connect to my wifi and use my network.

How i can solve the problem, and where i can find last firmware, or find old v1.3s ?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES
PhD Student
PhD Student
975 31 106
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to upgrade the 3CRWER200-75 to latest firmware, and solve problem with wifi?

0 Kudos
Rull777 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

i tryed it, and use now v1.3WW.

And i can`t upgrade to v1.2.1

0 Kudos
AdityaVMittal Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I think I have similar issues. I can not connect to my own router wirelessly. after upgrading to windows 10 and resetting the router. my all mobile devices at home can connwct to the router wirelessly, and my notebook can connect to my mobile's hotspot. But my notebook won't connect to my router. Please help.

0 Kudos
PhD Student
PhD Student
975 31 106
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

"and where i can find last firmware,"

I thought v1.2 was the last firmware before v1.3.

AAND that you intended to rollback.

0 Kudos
Rull777 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

only 3 weeks head is hurt, and the problem was solved :)

Perhaps it will help someone - settings correctly can be saved only in IE (in the compatibility mode)!

Firefox, Chrome and Opera showed as changes saved, but not work correctly.

It really looks very strange, but has really helped. 

Good luck

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation