Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Weaverchris Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp 15-r264dx TouchSmart Notebook PC | What Can i Upgrade?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04677832

thats a link to everything about my specs on my laptop I struggle to find out what can I upgrade and what can i not upgrade? If I can upgrade what can I upgrade to? Things like RAM,CPU,Memory or SSD, GPU...etc. Ty if you can help, im open to any suggestions

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
36064 5404 9258
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp 15-r264dx TouchSmart Notebook PC | What Can i Upgrade?

Are you not happy with it? The processor and video are soldered on so cannot be upgraded. Memory can be upgraded to 16 gigs and you could install a solid state drive. These are very hard to work on. Happy to provide specific instructions but please don't get a look at all that is involved and then tell me you are just going to take it to the Geek Squad. So if interested, post back. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation