cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Wheel333
Level 1
5 4 0 3
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp 2504p New Keyboard Cant Find Mapping in Settings

Hp 2540p
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Fitted a new keyboard but cant find the correct mapping in Windows 7, its labled Netherlands so I presumed Dutch would be closest. Its this part

P/N:584816-B31 EURO

Spares  598790-B31  Rev.A01

Netherlands

If Anyone with the same could please share their language settings. I saw that there is a keyboard remapping tool from Microsoft which should work, but I got so close it feels like it should be there somewhere. Its a standard layout surely or is there a download in support. Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Wheel333
Level 1
5 4 0 3
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp 2504p New Keyboard Cant Find Mapping in Settings

Another hour of tweaking getting closer just 4 keys out now, thinking of use the remapping software or just stickers for now lol. Can I swap the keys out easily with the old keyboard ?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation