Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Vinaybs Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Envy Touchsmart 17'' Hinge broken

Hp Envy Touchsmart 17''
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Team,

I am from Sydney, Australia. I have purchased HP Touchsmart laptop in 2013 around December. My laptop have a broken hinge, which is putting pressure on the case near the hinge on both the sides. Seems this is a popular problem. At first this started on one side after around 2 years of buying this laptop.

But now, I have this problem on both sides and I don't know what to do as I am out of warranty. Can you please help me fix this issue?

I understand that my laptop is not in warranty but I've not dropped my laptop or have not banged anywhere. It is just an issue with the hinge of the laptop. I am sure you might have got this complaint many times. I wonder why this model has not been recalled to fix the issue.

As a customer of HP, I hope I'll get my laptop services. I am ok to pay if I have to, but I really want this issue to be fixed.

Hoping to hear back from the HP support team. Many Thanks.

Cheers,

Vinay

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired danny-r
Retired
8251 7100 141 468
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Envy Touchsmart 17'' Hinge broken

@Vinaybs

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation