cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ArtificialLife Top Student
Top Student
2 0 0 2
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Envy x360 pen compatability

im thinking about buying an HP Envy x360 and was wondering if any pens will work for it, like a wacom digitizer or pen.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Yuppa Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have recently purchased an HP Envy 360 to replace my Surface Pro 3 (needed a bigger screen). I have the screen pen that came with my Pro 3...is it compatible with the Envy?  ...or do I need a different one....if so what is available?

0 Kudos
Jatuel Honor Student
Honor Student
1 1 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

i have same problem. i just bought 

HP Pavilion x360 11-n000nc

when i asked by HP via mail what touch pen i can use they told me that they dont know so i tryed technical help via phone. there first told me its not technical problem....when i didnt gave up they wanted serial number of my pc....seem that every pc of same mark is unique.... ok enough fun

here i consider it like last possible place to get propper answer from HP. hope there is someone who knows something...sorry but experience with online help is so sad...

i also bot one simple pen with rubber ending. it worked only for touch but not when i made a move....then it was bumpy.

cant bealive  that there is no pen which really works

thanks in advance for some reply...

RussPainter Honor Student
Honor Student
1 1 0 1
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Apparently it's a mystery that even HP don't know.

You wouldn't think it'd be that hard to know which models include the synaptics digitizers and which don't.  It's sad.

Highlighted
Lawshan Top Student
Top Student
6 5 0 1
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Seriously...2 years later and STILL no fine tip pens from HP or recommendations??  What is the point in creating an x360 if we don't have a pen to use the writing capabilities of the tablet? 😕 😞

I just bought my Envy x360 m6 and was very excited, but I can't use the writing component, which was actually why I bought the 360 to begin with.  Sigh.

And here it is another 6 months later and still no update on this topic... 😞

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation