Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RupUtpalPaul Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Pavillion ab 522tx

HP pavillion ab522tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can I Install a SSD alongside my HDD in my notebook?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1900
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Pavillion ab 522tx

Hi @RupUtpalPaul,

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips. For you to have a rewarding experience, I would like to include the following link for your perusal and reference. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I grasp that you would like to install a SSD drive along with your HDD and would like to know if  that is possible. Here is a link to the HP Pavilion Notebook (Intel) Star WarsTM Special Edition Notebook Maintenance and Service Guide. When I checked the manual, it does mention a M.2 solid-state drive (Chapter 3, page 25, item 8).

As the manual covers multiple models, you will need to confirm if that connection option is available or not.

If this has helped you to resolve the issue, please click on "Accept as Solution" on said post. To show that you 'like', or are thankful for my post, kindly click the “Thumbs Up” below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know!

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation