Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
bolldogb Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Pavillion dv6 Entertainment PC

WE029EA#UUW
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When i tried to save the recovery image on cd, i canceled the process by mistake and got the message "A set of recovery discs was previously created for this computer. Only one set is allowed for each computer". what should i do? i need a recovery image, because i replaced the hard disc when it was crushed. I need help please please!!

Thanks

Misse

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
44131 3279 13684
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You may be able to order a set if they are still available.  >>Contact HP or Recovery Disks-Europe, Middle East or Africa

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
bolldogb Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there any second chance from hp? to save it on disc again? i can't find the product to order. What should i do?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
44131 3279 13684
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Since the hard drive crashed there would be no way to make another set IF we could find a work around. The files to create the Recovery Media are on a partition of the hard drive.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
bolldogb Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply

i see the recovery media on the partion, but the problem is, i can't create another set of recovery because of i messed up the first one. My question is, how to get another chance? or a way to create another one.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation