cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Bitte1
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Hp Support Assistans

HP Recommended
Hp Pavilon
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Hi
I have windows 8,1
I have a question I'm not getting HP Support Assistant to work ... get a message that says hpsf.exe has stopped working and when the program will not work either. What should I do ? Have tried reinstalling but it can not but have not tested to remove it and then reinstall it again .... How do I do Hope you understand , because I 'm not so good at English so I use Google Translate ... Britt Inger
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
D5GR
Retired
Retired
3,533 3,002 182 479
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Bitte1,

Hello and thank you for posting on the HP support forums.  Here is a link that should help you understand how to uninstall and reinstall programs.  This is provided by Microsoft support because this is software related.

Uninstall, change or repair a program

If you are still having issues please post back.  Before you do please check out the following link.

Advice for asking the "Very Best Question"

As well please include your full Model and Product Number when posting.

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

Thanks again for posting and have a great day.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

D5GR
I work on behalf of HP
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation