cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mftugs Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp TX2 1270us - I noticed that my laptop had changed its name from HP TX2-1270us to Soyuz 3.0

Hp TX2 1270us - several months ago I noticed that my laptop had changed its name from HP Touchsmart TX2-1270us to Soyuz 3.0 all the serial numbers and registration numbers were changed to 1234567890, when I press escape on startup the information is the same so I'm assuming my bios has been changed also. How do I change it back? When I use the HP program for updating my laptop it doesn't recognize my laptop as an HP product. HELP!!! 

I use Windows 7 Ultimate, and I have AMD turion X2 64 processor.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Dean
Dean
13,038 12,218 582 1,542
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp TX2 1270us - I noticed that my laptop had changed its name from HP TX2-1270us to Soyuz 3.0

Its bios tattoo corruption, only HP can fix this issue unfortunately.

mftugs Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanx That does help.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation