Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
G62-435dx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I asked hp to send me recovery media for an hp compaq dc5750 and they said it was no longer supported. So i asked for mesia for my g62 laptop. They said it would be shipped within 4 days. But i just got an email confirming my order of dc5750 recovery media. I would love to have g62 and dc5750 but i need to have at least g62. Please i chatted with support they said they couldnt do anything about it which makes no sense because they are shipping the wrong thing. I need my g62 recovery media, and i am not going to pay any extra.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Why don't you wait and see what actually arrives? They may just have made a mistake in sending the shipment confirmation. 

HP Recommended

I guess i will wait and see

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.