cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Nstar09
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp laptop wont turn on

HP Notebook
I've had my laptop for a little over a year and 2 weeks ago it wouldn't stay on without being plugged in. After that it wouldn't charge anymore even though the light was on. It then showed a message that my battery needed replacing and a day later it wouldn't turn on at all even when plugged in, though the light came on. I got a new battery from the hp store but it still wont turn on although the light comes on when on AC and even without being plugged in. I tried taking it out for a few minutes then putting it back in and plugging in AC and it still wont start though the light comes on.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Level 17
Level 17
41,273 41,060 6,474 11,256
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp laptop wont turn on

Please may we have the model number?

0 Kudos
Nstar09
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp laptop wont turn on

the model number is 15-d035dx
0 Kudos
Nstar09
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp laptop wont turn on

Please assist!!
0 Kudos
Level 17
Level 17
41,273 41,060 6,474 11,256
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp laptop wont turn on

Not looking good. Probably the motherboard. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation