Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion dm3-1011tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have seen my hp pavilion dm-1011tu notebook. I have seen the Nvidia G105m software for this pc on the spot. The software can be installed in this computer. It is not in the market. If you can get it, can you send it to Nvidia G105m if you have it?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Greetings @Akdeniz52

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are looking to get the driver for your Nvidia G105m graphics card for Windows 10, is that right?

Not to worry, I will be glad to help. 

Have you tried to use HP Support Assistant?

Recommend you run HP Support Assistant on our computer to automatically install the drivers meant for your computer. Click here

Alternately, you download the driver from Nvidia website as well. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
No i mean i do not have a nvidia g105m display card but if you can get it, if you have it please let me ask
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, if you are looking to order the graphics card please contact our phone support for assistance. However, when I look in the service manual the graphics card is not a customer replaceable part and to the best of my knowledge it is mounted on the system board, you would need to replace the system board itself. Please click here for the service manual of your computer. 

Hope this helped. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you one thing i want to ask you is i will reset the pc but i have a very old BIOS. I want to go back to windows 7 without losing my unformatted data but the BIOS is different.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. For any BIOS updates, please visit www.hp.com/drivers and enter the product number of your computer. 

To backup your data, please connect it to any other computer and retrieve the data and reinstall the OS. 

Please elaborate your concern so that I will be glad to help. 

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.