cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lennaert720
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp probook 4530s won't charge(also it won't charge with an new battery)

probook 4530s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I've got a hp probook 4530s. A few days ago my laptop didn't charge my battery anymore. So I tested the laptop without a battery and only with my AC adapter and it worked just fine. So I did order a new battery but still it won't charge at all. 

I'm sure my AC adapter works fine because without a battery it works. So my question does any one have an idea what to do next?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,384 2,213
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp probook 4530s won't charge(also it won't charge with an new battery)

Hi @lennaert720,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, The issue that you have with this HP ProBook 4530s Notebook is classified as a commercial product (business line).

Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.
If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.

Please click on this link: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/business-support.html for more details and support.

Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation