cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp spectre x2 keyboard not working but touch pad is

HP Recommended
Hp spectre x2
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My laptop would not turn on in the weekend found on here advice to use power button and volume up key. So I got it going but now on the keyboard the keys wont work but the mouse pad does. Have tried deleting keyboard drivers but no change. thanks.

Hello after 6 days it has suddenly started working again 🙂 So all fixed but I don't know how. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
2,245 2,120 146 292
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @coco14

Welcome to the HP Support Forum. We are here to exchange ideas and help users get the most out of their products. 

I understand you're experiencing some touchpad and keyboard issues with your HP notebook PC. I would like to assist you with this. 

Please reply back with your PC product number. I will use this to provide the most relevant advice. If you're not sure how to find that information, please click here for instructions: http://ow.ly/Sblkw

Regards, 

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation