Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
allieo36 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp stream notebook 11 (energystar)

Stream notebook 11 d015na
Stopped working, fully charged but not switching on. White light on power button just keeps flashing. Tried hard reset but not helped. HELP ME!!! I have a document I'm working on and can't access it because of the fault.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Professor
Professor
1571 133 297
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If holding the power button down for 10 seconds does not power it off, leave the power supply disconnected until the battery fully discharges.  Reconnect it and attempt to boot it, this has worked for some posters here for the Stream notebooks.

0 Kudos
allieo36 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your speedy response. I have left the note book switched on and will wait for the battery to die.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation