cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
underdog510
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I CAN'T GET PAST THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD FOR AHP PAVLLION DV1000

HP Recommended
HP pavilion notebook dv1000
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
When I turn my computer on it goes to a black screen and asked for a 6 digit or letter password I entered bounce and it takes me to start up repair
Pair. It says it can't repair automatically and send me to administrator password page. I CAN'T GET any further I start classes on thep 15th of this month someone please help me
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
underdog510
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I'm waiting online right now if someone can help me right now
0 Kudos
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,531
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@underdog510

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP Pavilion Notebook dv1000 and it prompts for a 6 digit BIOS administrator password. 

You would have to contact HP phone support for a hardware service as the motherboard may require a tattoo/Bios Flash.

Any other way of unlocking the BIOS is not authorized by HP.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation