Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP pavilion X2
A blue screen pops up and the system keeps rebooting. What should I do?
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Rudy2168

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are getting blue screen error and the computer restarts.

I’d love to help!

Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2lDSXRf

Let me know how it works.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,i was about to attempt the steps suggestedi solution ,but now there's  another problem,When i turned on the system  the hp logo pops up for bout 5 seconds then goes blank.This is constantly  repeating .Can someone please help me I'm really frustrated 

HP Recommended

Hi @Rudy2168, I am the @Chimney_83. It looks like you were interacting with @The_Fossette, but he is out of the office today so I'll take over from here.

Thanks for the reply and providing information about the issue you are facing now.

Was there any hardware changes done the computer?

Recommend you to perform a power reset. Click here for assistance. 

Once power reset is done. 

While holding down Win + B turn the computer. This should rollback the BIOS on the computer. Click here for assistance. 

If the issue persists please perform a power reset again. 

Turn the computer On and keep tapping F2 to enter system diagnostics. 

If you are able to boot the computer to system diagnostics, please run a system test on the computer. Click here

If the computer, still keeps restarting, perform a power reset again and this time when you turn the computer On, please tapping F11.

This should boot the computer to Recovery manager. If it boots to the recovery manager, select troubleshoot and perform a repair. Click here. (Follow the procedure under "Recovery when Windows 10 does not start correctly" towards the bottom of the article.)

If the computer does not boot to recovery manager as well. 

Please contact our phone support for the service options. 

Let me know if this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.