cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dilan_Darshana Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't use my finger print reader....

pavilion 3015tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.. 

When I use windows 7 , there was no problem with my finger print reader. but now I have upgarde my laptop to windows 10. and i alread have updated my laptop via microsoft update. every other dirvers are working fine. and validity sesor driver has been installed correctly too. but the problem is there is no any user interface calibrate my fingerprint reader.. i mean there is no any icon or something to turn on my validity sensor.. please help me to fix this..  i m using windows 10 64bit..

thanks

Dilan

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher
72 66 4 9
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't use my finger print reader....

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation