cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sujithdhyan
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I cant login to my laptop after windows 10 anniversary update

HP Recommended
HP pavilion 15p206-tx
I can't login to my laptop after win 10 anniversary update. It is not showing the box to enter pin or password. Only the wallpapaper is displayed nothing else. It might be due to some update problem. Please provide solution for this problem.
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
33,237 32,714 3,049 11,054
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@sujithdhyan

Logon might just be "hiding".

If you have not done so, try tapping anywhere on the Windows 10 logon screen to see User Account logon information.

If you have more than one account on the system, these will be listed in the bottom left of the screen.

When you see a Post that helps, inspires, provides fresh insight,

or teaches you something new, click the Thumbs Up on that Post.

Fixed / Answered? Click that post Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation