Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Kimicaller Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I cant open my hp notebook 2000, my password keeps being invalid but ive never changed it.

Hp notebook 2000-2d00
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
I cant open my hp notebook, it keep saying the password is invalid, but i havent changed my password. Please help me. Thanks
0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Dean Dean
Dean
7972 634 2846
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I cant open my hp notebook 2000, my password keeps being invalid but ive never changed it.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome onboard!

If this is re. forgotten/unknown Windows password - please, check this >> http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/I-forgot-my-password-can-HP-help...

If this is re. forgotten/unknown BIOS password (BIOS boot password), please, enter your password wrong 3 times and you will produce a halt code with "system disabled" or siimilar message. Post back this code.

**** Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or show appreciation
**** Mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helps **** Thanks !

I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** I work in IT and cyber security
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation