Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sam1967 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a old - HP Pavillion 6700 series planning for Windows upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10

HP Pavillion - 6700 series lap
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi folks,

I have HP Pavillion 6700 lap top ( using it quite for some time on Windows 7 Home Premium).. and apperantly it started having some Browser issues.

I have tried the following - to fix the browser issue but it did not fix the issue.

tried to install- latest Fire Fox browser and it did not work ( picked up an off line copy from another lap top and installed it on HP 6700) .

Tried to install - Latest IE browser .. and the same issue..

Is there any solution to this problem .. mainly the right browser and the steps that I should follow.

Finally - if I want to change the OS to Wind 10.. will that be compatible.

Many thanks

Sam M

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
71893 8691 18696
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a old - HP Pavillion 6700 series planning for Windows upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10

Hi,

Browsers don't work. What do you mean don't work ? They don't shows anyhing or you can't connect to the internet ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Sam1967 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Hmm... they dont open at all ... and my internet connectivity is good.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation